Well Farm Heights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Well Farm Heights

The Unofficial Residents Well Farm Heights Forum

2 posters

EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM AND DISHWASHER?

caroline
    I need to get out..

Female
    Number of posts : 179
    Job/hobbies : Special Education
    Registration date : 2008-01-28

EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM AND DISHWASHER? Empty EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM AND DISHWASHER?

Post  caroline Sun 29 Jun 2008, 4:18 am

Hi all,
    I was browsing the net( time wasting !!!!!)this morning looking up property prices, and spoted on Rightmove.com a Well Farm Heights 2 bed up for rent. It advertises En-Suite to one of the bedrooms and Intergrated Dishwasher. I would assume the En-Suite has been done to master bedroom after sale, has anyone done or seen this, does it greatly comprimise space and storage(which we are pretty short of already) ? Also says Intergrated Dishwasher, unless mistake meaning Fridge Freezer?
    Charlie
    Charlie
    Forum Wasp

Female
    Number of posts : 64
    Job/hobbies : Ministry of Justice/Wife!!!
    Registration date : 2008-01-09

EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM AND DISHWASHER? Empty Re: EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM AND DISHWASHER?

Post  Charlie Sun 29 Jun 2008, 1:34 pm

Don't know about en suite, but we've got an integrated dish washer which we fitted just after moving in.... best thing we ever bought!
    caroline
    I need to get out..

Female

EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM AND DISHWASHER? Empty Re: EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM AND DISHWASHER?

Post  caroline Sun 29 Jun 2008, 11:15 pm

Hi Charlie, did u fit it behind existing cupboards or did u have to replace a door, where about did u put it and which dishwasher fits ? Thankyou
    Charlie
    Charlie
    Forum Wasp

Female
    Number of posts : 64
    Job/hobbies : Ministry of Justice/Wife!!!
    Registration date : 2008-01-09

Post  Charlie Mon 30 Jun 2008, 10:37 am

We replaced a door, the end one which was under the sink and to the left (not sure if your flat's the same as mine though). I'll get Richard to upload some pics on to here so you can see, it's a bit technical for me I'm afraid! We ordered the door from the company they all came from originally, their number is in the book we got when we moved in with the details for all the appliances etc in it.

The dishwasher is one of the smaller ones, 50cm across I think. It fitted perfectly in the gap.

Will get those pics on here...
    caroline
    I need to get out..

Female

Post  caroline Mon 30 Jun 2008, 11:15 am

Thanks Charlie for the info,Photo's would be a great help Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:30 pm