Well Farm Heights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Well Farm Heights

The Unofficial Residents Well Farm Heights Forum

Hair dressers - Wedding

Jem&Dal
    Jem&Dal
    I need to get out..

Female
    Number of posts : 112
    Job/hobbies : stay at home mum!!! and very tired one!!!!!
    Registration date : 2008-06-04

Hair dressers - Wedding Empty Hair dressers - Wedding

Post  Jem&Dal Sat 26 Jul 2008, 1:03 am

Hi All,

Since moving to Surrey from London i've found it hard keep travelling up to London at weekends just to get my hair done! So i tried two hair dressers out, one in Croydon called Rush, i've got to say i won't be rushing back there as i had a full head of highlights and a cut and blow dry (my hair is shoulder length) and they charged me £170!!!!!!! and my appointment was at 10.30am and i didn't leave ther till 4.30pm!!!! i've never been in a hairdressers for so long before. So take my advice do not enter there!! on a good note though I tried Amber Room in Caterham and I found them briliant and a great price so if you're struggling finding a good hairdresser, try Amber Room in Caterham.

Also, i've been married now for 7 weeks now and was organising the wedding for 18 months, so if anyone is getting married and needs any advice then please feel free to come to me for advice as i made a folder up for anyone who fancies a look. i never had much help and i really wanted some so please again feel free to come to me. I've also got phone numbers for a great photographer who filmed and took photo's of the wedding from 10am-9pm and we got 10 DVD's of photos and the filming for £700. Also i know a great lady who doe's flowers, she gets her flowers from Covent garden and doe's anything you want, she done my hall with glass fish bowles with pale pink roses floating in them, my tear drop bouquet, x6 bridesmaids (15 roses with diamonds in them), x2 flower girls(a ball of roses)a beautiful rose for the groom, best man, father of the bride, father of the groom, ushers, special flowers for mums, aunts, Nans and in-laws and every guest had a flower all that was £500!!

I should go now before i get carried away hehe.... flower

Thanks Jem.

Current date/time is Mon 29 Apr 2024, 6:27 am