Well Farm Heights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Well Farm Heights

The Unofficial Residents Well Farm Heights Forum

3 posters

Painting bathoom- any suggestions of colour

Little_1
    I need to get out..

Female
    Number of posts : 133
    Job/hobbies : Teacher
    Registration date : 2008-01-09

Painting bathoom- any suggestions of colour Empty Painting bathoom- any suggestions of colour

Post  Little_1 Sun 26 Oct 2008, 5:06 am

Hi

I am thinking of painting the bathroom walls as I am gettign bored of the same colour throughout my whole flat. I was thinking of white to match with the tiles but then also like the idea of a relaxing spa like look with blue/green or even terracota.

Hs anyone painted their bathroom a differnt colour - or anyone with any suggestions? I am painting the wall behind my bed this week a rich red/pinky purple so as I have borrowed some laddrs i thought i would do the bathroom- and its half term so want to sort out my flat!
    Barry K
    Forum Wasp

Male
    Number of posts : 83
    Job/hobbies : Bus Driver/Photographer
    Registration date : 2008-06-27

Painting bathoom- any suggestions of colour Empty Re: Painting bathoom- any suggestions of colour

Post  Barry K Sun 26 Oct 2008, 5:52 am

I did a nice light blue in my bedroom, think that might go well in the bathroom too.
    Jem&Dal
    Jem&Dal
    I need to get out..

Female
    Number of posts : 112
    Job/hobbies : stay at home mum!!! and very tired one!!!!!
    Registration date : 2008-06-04

Painting bathoom- any suggestions of colour Empty Re: Painting bathoom- any suggestions of colour

Post  Jem&Dal Sun 26 Oct 2008, 10:54 am

I'm going to be doing our bathroom white too but with black accessorizes!! you know like black towels, black bath mat, shiny black tooth brush holder, and i've seen in Primark and lovely black and white shower curtain too!!

Jem xx

drunken [b]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content