Well Farm Heights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Well Farm Heights

The Unofficial Residents Well Farm Heights Forum

Donations for Raffle Prizes for Charity

Sarah

Female
    Number of posts : 14
    Registration date : 2008-01-17

Donations for Raffle Prizes for Charity Empty Donations for Raffle Prizes for Charity

Post  Sarah Mon 27 Oct 2008, 10:34 am

Hi All,

I hope you don't mind me asking, but I'm organising a Chartiy Event to raise money for Meningits and am looking for donations for raffle prizes. Any unwanted christmas/birthday gifts would be great. My brother died from Meningitis 10 years ago and next October I am going to trek along part of the Great Wall of China. You can see details about what I'm doing on http://www.justgiving.com/sarahandlucydothegreatwall Between now and October I'm hoping to raise £10,000 for meningits and this Friday night I am organising a Halloween Fancy Dress Party at the Royal British Legion in Limpsfied. Tickets are £5 each - anyone is welcome to come along. I will also be doing a raffle at the party - hence why I'm looking for some raffle prizes.
    Any donations would be very much appreicated.

Please PM me if you would like to know anything else or if you have anything you could donate.

Thank you very much.
    Sarah.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:03 am