Well Farm Heights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Well Farm Heights

The Unofficial Residents Well Farm Heights Forum

2 posters

Vote for a Pub to meet at.

Poll

What pub shall we go to in February?

[ 3 ]
    Vote for a Pub to meet at. Bar_left23%Vote for a Pub to meet at. Bar_right [23%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Vote for a Pub to meet at. Bar_left0%Vote for a Pub to meet at. Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 8 ]
    Vote for a Pub to meet at. Bar_left62%Vote for a Pub to meet at. Bar_right [62%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Vote for a Pub to meet at. Bar_left8%Vote for a Pub to meet at. Bar_right [8%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Vote for a Pub to meet at. Bar_left7%Vote for a Pub to meet at. Bar_right [7%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 13
    Poll closed
    Alex
    Alex
    Neighbourhood Watch

Female
    Number of posts : 100
    Job/hobbies : Undertaker and mainly parking on my drive without a bollard in place
    Registration date : 2008-01-10

Vote for a Pub to meet at. Empty Re: Vote for a Pub to meet at.

Post  Alex Mon 21 Jan 2008, 12:55 am

Well let me know when the graffiti lessons start i'd be most interested!!!! I'll pop to Halfords and get a few spray cans and WHSmith a doing a deal on permanent markers so i'll get some of them too!!!! The special Well Farm residents have really mastered kicking down the fences haven't they!!!! Just hope and pray i don't see them doing it because I'm not opposed to letting my my mouth run away with me!!!! lol

alex xxx
    Joe
    Joe
    Forum God

Male
    Number of posts : 773
    Job/hobbies : MET
    Registration date : 2007-12-12

Vote for a Pub to meet at. Empty Re: Vote for a Pub to meet at.

Post  Joe Mon 04 Feb 2008, 12:29 pm

The Pilgrim it is! cat